Fullerton College will reopen campus services and welcome more students to face-to-face classes starting Monday, February 7.
All Fullerton College students enrolled as of Feb. 4 for the spring semester received these instructions and details about what to expect when they come to campus.
Student Resources and Support
During the Spring 2022 semester, Fullerton College will gradually reintroduce in-person services and maintain an array of online support services for students. Generally, all student services will be open on-campus Monday through Thursday with remote services offered Monday through Friday. Please visit our college directory for hours and locations.
Fullerton College will provide all students with free parking permits and free student ID cards during the Spring 2022 semester. These new forms of support have been added to the growing list of support services offered since the pandemic began. We encourage all students to access these services throughout the semester:
- The Library offers quiet study space, curbside pick-up and online librarians
- Students may use these computer labs for classwork and Zoom classes:
- Academic Support Center, Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Building 500, Room 511, Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Laptop Loans and free Wi-Fi are available to any student enrolled in the spring semester.
- Free food and groceries are available through the Daily Hot Meals program and Fullerton College Food Bank.
- The Fullerton College Bookstore offers online ordering and curbside pickup
- Student Life and Leadership will have Student ID cards available
- Campus Safety will have free parking permits available at Building 1500
COVID-19 SAFETY: Masks, Health Screening and Vaccinations
- New Check-in Center Location Moves Feb. 7: All students taking classes in-person or accessing services on-campus are required to visit the health check-in area located starting February 7 in Building 1200, Room 1246 where they are screened for COVID-19 symptoms. Students must be in compliance with the NOCCCD vaccine mandate to take classes in-person and receive services on-campus. This will be required each day you attend a class. (Detailed directions are below.)
- Free, Walk-in Testing For All Students: Free PCR COVID-19 tests are available Monday through Friday for all students. No appointments are necessary. Testing is available in Building 1000, Room 1018.
- Students with approved exemptions to the NOCCCD vaccine mandate must test weekly when they come to campus for in-person classes or services. (If your class was moved online until February 4, testing will be required beginning February 7.)
- Get Vaccinated:
- The best thing everyone can do for their safety and the safety of others is to get vaccinated. Our Health Center website offers a list of local COVID vaccination and testing sites. We are doing our very best to reach #HiveImmunity.
- Return to the Hive:
- We encourage you to visit the Return to the Hive website. There, you will find important information about COVID-19 safety, testing and student support resources.