Fullerton College will offer a limited amount of in-person classes and many online options this summer semester. Students who are taking in-person or online classes have access to the resources listed below. This offers a quick list of on-campus resources, please browse the entire Student Resources website to learn about all resources available to students.
Fullerton College has modified summer service hours from June 7 through August 13. The college adopts a 4/10 schedule during the summer, operating Monday through Thursday. Fullerton College is closed July 5 for the Independence Day Holiday. Summer operating hours are available here.
What to expect and pick-up on campus
- Free Parking and Wi-Fi: Parking is free and available in the Parking Structure on the corner of Lemon Street and Fullerton College Drive and in Parking Lot 7 at the corner of Berkeley and Chapman avenues. Students may also park in Parking Lot 4, which is west of Sherbeck Field, to access free Wi-Fi from their vehicles.
- Quiet Study Space: Students who are enrolled online or in-person are welcomed to use our quiet study space in the library
- Free hot meals and groceries: Enjoy a hot breakfast and lunch Monday-Thursday served in the Campus Dining Room. Weekly groceries are given out on Thursdays at the Healthy Hornet Drive-Thru.
- Free technology: Request to borrow a laptop, headphones, and hot spots by filling out this form and load up your computer with software available through the college.
- Bookstore: order and pick up your books in person or have them mailed to you.
- Library Curbside Service: Borrow and return books through the curbside service.
- Printing Kiosk: No way to print at home, no problem. Use our printing kiosk near the 200 Building.
Before you come, check out these safety instructions
- Vaccines are free and widely available! Learn more on our Health Services website.
- Health Screening for Students – There’s an App for That! Before beginning an in-person class or accessing campus services, students will be required to take a health self-assessment, available on the Fullerton College Mobile app, and have their temperature taken. It’s easy, learn more here.
Distance Education Online Tools & Resources
- Canvas: Most online courses are delivered through the learning management system called Canvas. The system allows you to access your classes, communicate with your professor, and see the syllabus and coursework. Access your classes and sign up for a Canvas workshop today. A 24/7 Canvas support line is available at 844.600.4948. Canvas chat is also available 24/7. Learn more.
- Email/Office 365: Get access to the full suite of Microsoft software. Have questions email for FCNet support.
Support is Just One Click or Phone Call Away!
- Academic Resources: Access library databases and online workshops and tutoring for reading, writing and math. Learn more!
- Support Services and Communities: Explore numerous support programs, learning communities and our active student life and leadership opportunities. Learn more!
- Health and Wellness: Now, more than ever, it’s important to take good care of yourself. Students have access to Student Health Services and other forms of wellness support. Learn more!
Give Us A Call!
If you can’t find what you need on this page, please visit the college’s Directory, email email@example.com or call during business hours at 714-992-7000, and we will connect you with someone who can help.