The Associated Students of Fullerton College will be hosting an historic election for student government. For the first time in the college’s history, the election will take place entirely online.
A.S. is seeking candidates to serve in the following positions for the 2020-21 academic year:
- A.S. President
- Vice President of the Student Senate
- Vice President of Activities
- Vice President of Finance
- Vice President of Records
- Student Trustee
- 33 Student Senators
If you are interested in serving in student government next year and representing your fellow students, go to as.fullcoll.edu/elections and follow these steps.
- Review the A.S. Election Orientation Spring 2020 PowerPoint. It highlights key aspects of the election process, including descriptions of the responsibilities of the different office and the eligibility requirements.
- Review the General Election Packet Spring 2020. This document is more detailed and includes the full A.S. Election Code.
- Complete the application form and the image release form at the end of the General Election Packet. The deadline for submitting an application to be included on the official ballot is 8 a.m., Friday, April 17.
Campaigning will occur during the week of April 20-27. Candidate statements, photos, and videos will be posted to the Associated Students website at as.fullcoll.edu/elections.
Voting will take place the week of April 27-30. You will receive an email giving you directions for how to vote.
We’re hoping for the largest turnout in Fullerton College history!
Selena Cruz, A.S. President
Naomi Abesamis, Director of Student Activities
Joe Carrithers, A.S. Faculty Advisor
Stephanie Rodriguez, Student Services Specialist for A.S.