Campus Closure on Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17

March 15, 2020

Dear Fullerton College Family,

Earlier this evening, Chancellor Marshall sent an email message to all faculty and staff indicating that our campuses across the district and the district office will be closed on Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17. Due to the fact that the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve rapidly, this unprecedented decision was necessary.

All employees will remain in paid status and will not be required to use sick, vacation, or personal necessity time for Monday or Tuesday. We will share additional updates with each of you regarding plans for Wednesday and beyond. Please continue to look for emails from the college and utilize our COVID-19 website for official information.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank each one of you. Throughout this crisis, each of you have continued to illustrate what I love about Fullerton College and our campus community. From the moment we implemented a decision to temporarily cancel classes, teams of classified professionals, faculty and managers have worked together to support each other and design innovative ways to support our students and each other. You have modeled creativity, courage and kindness. I am so proud to be your colleague.

There is more work ahead and I am confident that our campus community will continue to rally together. I know that working together, we will all get through this me of uncertainty and we will successfully guide and support our students so that they achieve their educational goals.

Greg

Greg Schulz, Ed.D.
President Fullerton College
714.992.7001
gschulz@fullcoll.edu

This content was originally shared on March 15, 2020 on this website in this format.